Search

Monday 24 November 2008


All this is very new to me please bear with me. My thinking is that this will be an easier way to keep in touch and keep everyone up to date with our daily lives. I will try to make an entry everyday but can't make any promises. At the moment I am typing one handed with Gethin on my lap.

Not much happening today beside the usual school run, housework etc etc. Gethin had a visit from the health visitor today for his 7 month check. She came to the house to do it - I presume thats so they can see that we're doing a good job at home. She asked a whole lot of silly questions which I answered with all the right answers (only the third time I've done this)! She seemed happy and that was the end of that!

Hope you like our photo for today. Its yesterdays attempts at trying to get all 3 kids with mom. Gethin and Madison were cooperating but Ross was being a little otherwise shall we say!
I'm off to put Gethin down for his "do mom a favour nap" and then attempt to make supper.

No comments: