Search

Thursday 18 March 2010

Hint no. 1.


I recently discovered a new follower of my blog - my darling Husband!!!

Hi Babs!

And so, since my birthday is just around the corner, I thought I would drop a few hints. I recently discovered this lovely Heartstrings Necklace whilst "blogging"! Its so beautiful and I would love one of my own to treasure.

I was going to put a link in for the actual website but do you think I can figure out how to do that? NOPE. So here's the web address: http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/custom-necklaces/heartstrings-necklace.html
for ANYONE who's interested in buying one. wink wink

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love that hubby is following and you are able to leave hints such as these! Clever, clever!

(the necklace charm is terrific, I will have to check that out too!)

Unknown said...

Howzit all,

New to this, haven't got a clue what I am doing, lol.

Wish my gorgeous nephew a very Hapy Birthday for me, tell him I love him and miss him loads.

Hopefully catch up with you guys soon.

Love to you all,

Sha xx

Unknown said...

Howzit Aunty,

Come on now, you what my boet is like!!! He needs more than a hint, lol

My suggestion to you, put a photo right under his nose, he is exactly like my father, lol

Really miss you!

Me xx