Search

Monday 3 September 2012

13 and 3

Today we celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary and our 3rd year in Australia!!!!



13 years ago when Paul and I got married i couldn't wait to start our little family so I could be the "mommy" I'd always wanted to be. Thank goodness, the good Lord had some sense and made me wait 4 years. Now, I'm so glad Paul and I had those 4 years to get to truly know each other! Some days when life gets hectic I'd give anything for a few minutes of just me and Paul time again.
But I can honestly say that I live the dream life I always wanted - a loving husband and beautiful children. Some of it hasn't come easy but we've stuck together through good times and bad times. 3 countries later and now we're starting to see the rewards of all our hopes and dreams!
Tonight we're going out for dinner - just the two of us(a rare treat in this house)- to celebrate! I can't wait....

Love you to the moon and back, Paul Evans
xoxoxo

No comments: