Search

Saturday 31 January 2009

Countdown and challenge!!!!




For those of you who don't know, this year we will be making a big MOVE! Our last and final destination will be Australia. We're extremely excited about our big move and so, whenever Paul and I are excited about something we have a countdown calendar!!! Sweet!!!! In exactly 215 days we will be leaving on a jet plane and we know we won't be back again. We're slowly but surely starting to prepare for our big move so I'll keep you updated on our progress.

My friend, Kerry and I have decided upon a scrapbooking challenge in the hopes of actually "doing" more layouts. The challenge is to complete one layout a week. Not hard you might think - hah! By the end of each Monday we need to produce evidence of our layout. I will be posting my evidence on here where I will keep track of the whole challenge. If we don't manage to produce a layout there are certain penalties which will then apply. No chocolate for a week plus a fine of scrapbooking stash! I think its going to be fun and just hope I can keep up past week 1. The challenge starts in the week coming so watch out for evidence on Monday, 9 February.

Last bit of news - Gethin has a tooth! I think he's been trying to tell me for a few days now as he keeps waking up at 4 in the morning. I'm not really in the mood to chat at that time of the morning so we only discovered it yesterday afternoon. A far more reasonable time!

Photos: Some more random pictures from December.

No comments: