Search

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Work and toilet troubles!




Between work and kids and doctor's appointments for kids, I don't seem to get much time to do anything these days.
Work has been quite consistent for me since school started in Jan. I've been working at the primary school in the next village which is really convenient for me. Its just 2 mins from my house which means more time to get ready in the morning - a very good thing for all family members concerned!
Last week, I had 2 days of work at the "school from hell". Once I'd finished there I had a new appreciation for my own children! Boy, I have never seen kids with such serious behaviour problems in my life! It was quite scary to see how bad some kids really are. Out of a class of about 30, 4 of them were unteachable. They would or could not even sit down for 1 minute without some disruption or disturbance. You really had to be there to understand what they were really like.
We've been having some rather serious toilet issues with our beloved Ross for a very long time. I finally succumbed to my own (sometimes torturous) toilet training scheme and took him to the doctor. Something I should have done ages ago!
He's prescribed medicine for him which is working brilliantly. I never thought I'd get excited about my child going to the loo but I really am!! Too much information I know!
I'm just hoping that when its Madison's turn to be potty trained in the next few months that I'll do a better job. Fingers crossed.
Our little baby, Gethin is growing up so fast. I can't believe he's 9 months old already. He's sitting quite nicely now, which I know is no great feat since he's already 9 months old BUT if you had a big sister like Maddy you would know that its amazing that he's even sitting at all. As soon as I put him on the floor she makes a beeline for him and within seconds she's pushed him over! I can't wait for him to be a bit bigger and give her a good thump for all her misdemeanors!
Lastly, before I go. In case you're wondering, the photos above are from our holiday at Centerparcs.

No comments: