Search

Sunday 15 March 2009

Busy busy!


Is it just me or are the weeks just flying by? We're half way through March already!
Challenge Internet is still going well after a week. The longer it goes on for, the less I actually miss "surfing the web" and when I do go online I'm bored after half an hour. So its all good.
Paul's parents have made a surprise visit to the UK which is very handy as they've offered to look after the children while I work.
We've had a busy weekend and haven't been home much so its a good thing that I managed 2 layouts last week as I haven't done any scrapping this week. The photo on this layout is from the photo shoot we had done of the kids while we were on holiday in January. We've got 6 different shots of them and they're so lovely. I can't wait to get them framed but that will have to wait until Australia so in the mean time I've settled for scrapping just one.
Its extremely late and I have to work tomorrow so I'll be off to get my "beauty sleep". I'm sporting a bit of a black eye at the moment, courtesy of Gethin. He flicked his head back so hard onto my cheek bone that I now have a big black bruise under my eye. So I need all the beauty sleep I can get! Goodnight and have a good week. xxx

No comments: