Search

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Not much happening!


I don't have too much to report this week, but someone complained so I thought I'd better write a few lines!!
We now have exactly 6 months to go until we move!!!! Scary stuff! Can't really do much about packing or sorting as we still need our things for the next few months. In the mean time, I'm busy decluttering and plan to do the 1st carboot sale at the end of this month. Then, in late July, we'll start selling off the big stuff and I'll do another carboot sale then. By the end of August we should be sleeping on mattresses on the floor! Whatever stuff we can't sell will be burned in the back garden - we're planning on a big bonfire farewell party. All are welcome!!!

Challenge news - another week done! Hooray! Kerry has suggested we up the anti and start doing 2 layouts a week. I'm still thinking about that idea!
I really like how this weeks layout turned out - I hope you do, Mom!!

No comments: