Search

Monday 23 February 2009

Shopaholic Teacher!



Ever have one of those days where you just feel like running away? Well, I've been having one of those days for the last few days! Grumpy, sick and otherwise children are no fun to deal with!
Besides that exciting bit of news, I don't really have much else to report so I'll keep it brief.
I still managed to complete my layout for the week - quite an accomplishment under the present circumstances!
The picture didn't come out too clearly - bad light. And in case anyone is wondering: the blocks in the middle are meant to be slightly "out of place"!
Last but not least - I am very proud to announce that I have created another "shopaholic teacher" and her name is Madison. Yesterday, I found her pointing at the tv with a pencil telling the "pretend children" to listen. Ross wasn't very impressed as he was trying to play his wii. I had to laugh!
She also seems to enjoy my favourite pastime - shopping! Everyday we get in the car she wants to know if we're going to the shops. Yesterday we went to buy Paul some work shoes and we had to drag Maddy out of there kicking and screaming because she couldn't have the slippers, wellies and trainers she had picked. I like her style but Daddy was not impressed! I might try that the next time Paul says I can't buy something!

No comments: