Search

Sunday 8 February 2009

DONE!!!!!


I did it!! I finished my 1st layout for the scrapbooking challenge. Please see proof above. It didn't quite turn out how I imagined but nonetheless it is complete and the more I look at it the more I like it. Kerry finished hers as well - in fact she managed a double layout - so there will be no fines or punishments. Let week 2 begin!

Its still snowing at our house. I'm quite fed up of this white stuff now. On Friday the school I was meant to be working at was open but Ross' school was closed so I had to cancel my day. 3 children, all day at the childminder = a little less than my whole days wage. In other words, no point in working!

A friend, from our church in Newcastle, has a nephew who was diagnosed with cancer shortly after birth. This poor little baby, who is only 8 months old has now been given a month to live. It really makes me sad to read about such things. I really feel blessed to have 3 happy and healthy children. Is it really that bad if they spill on the carpet you just vacuumed or don't want to eat their last pea?
I think not! Every time I feel myself losing patience I think of poor little Declan whose parents have only been allowed 9 precious months with him. My heart really does go out to those parents and I pray they treasure every precious memory of Declan. Here's his website if you'd like to take a peek.
http://www.statmedical.co.za/all-hands-on-dec/gallery.asp
Treasure those you love the most because you just never know what the future holds!

No comments: