Search

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Once upon a time .......


Once upon a time there was a very sweet Princess named Michelle. She lived in a far, far away land where the rains often fell. The Princess' family were the proud owners of a castle in another far, far away land but because they were not nearby the castle began to fall apart. The poor Princess tried her hardest to get the castle fixed again but it was not proving to be an easy task. She was very dismayed and wished that a very large dragon would appear and burn that castle to the ground!
There we go - the story of our house in Pretoria. That pretty much sums up how I feel about it right now!



Its half term this week so I have the undivided attention of my lovely children all week. By Sunday I shall be in desperate need of a coffee break on my own at Starbucks as Paul has 2 exams this week and then is off to my brother's bachelor party on the weekend.
But come Monday next week, there shall be no more football and no more university which therefore means NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!
And to make next week even more exciting - my parents are arriving!!!!! YAY!!!! Don't you just love it when Grannies and Grandpas are around? I really do as I don't get to see my parents very often and they are a huge help with the kids.

Because of this we shall all live happily ever after.
This Princess has no servants so she's off to make a cup of tea and relax.
xxx

No comments: