Search

Sunday 10 May 2009

All Birthday-ed Out!!!






I'm still here - its been awhile I know. I am officially Birthday-ed and partied out! Our baby is now 1!! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone. He had a very low key Birthday with just a few little pressies which his brother and sister gladly opened and played with for him! Ross and Gethin then had a shared party on the Saturday after Gethin's birthday. I'm not too sure Geth even realised what all the fuss was about but they both seemed to enjoy themselves and I was particularly pleased with my cake creations!! In fact, I was very impressed with myself and had loads of compliments from the other moms.
Last weekend was Ross' and my birthday which we also kept very low key as we'd already had the party. Birthdays aren't quite so exciting when you hit 34 and have children. I get more excited about the children's Birthdays nowadays than my own. But it is nice to be spoilt and although Paul isn't very proactive with lovely, surprise treats and presents on the actual day he has given me carte blanche this past week to treat myself to some new clothes!
The scrapbook challenge is still on the go even though we occasionally bend the rules ever so slightly to suit our schedules. But as Kerry said the other day, at least we're doing something which is more than we were doing before.
My brain is working overtime lately as our big move creeps ever closer. We are now down to only 115 days till we move!! I can't believe it. I better get myself into "move mode" and start sorting the more urgent issues which should not be left for the last minute. I think I may start writing the things I need to do on here so I can hold myself accountable every week. This week I need to sort out my registration with the department of education in Perth. Lets see if I've got it sorted by next week. I'll keep you posted.
On that note I shall say farewell and so long,until next week!

No comments: