Search

Monday 3 May 2010

Birthday Bazaar!

In a space of two weeks we have 3 family birthdays! I used to love my Birthday month - all alone in May with no one to share it with until .........
I managed to produced two offspring within 2 weeks of that day! They've stolen my thunder - in a nice way!
Gethin had his 2nd birthday on the 22nd of April and Ross is really snapping on my birthday heels with his special day (7 years old) being today (the day before mine)! We're trying to keep Birthdays rather low key this year by only having small parties. Gethin had an afternoon tea party and Ross is having a small movies and Mc Donalds party on Friday!





My birthday - well by the time we get there, I'm just so relieved by then that I've survived the other two that I'm happy for a very low key, relaxed day! Not too low key, darling Paul! I also like to be spoilt with nice pressies!

I've been meaning to share some photos of our new family activity (cycling) for awhile now but its a little tricky getting a photo of all of us cycling down the road while I'm actually trying to ride myself so you'll have to make do with some shots Paul took of us before we left one day. We really enjoy taking a leisurely cycle around our suburbs and parks on the weekends!




1 comment:

Mel said...

love the cycling shots and happy Birthday to all!