Search

Tuesday 28 June 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I'm feeling just a tad bit excited tonight and here's why - http://www.kleenexmums.com.au/me-time/motherhood/apologies-for-carrying-on-like-a-mad-woman/

On a whim, I recently entered one of my blog posts into a blogging competition and guess what? I actually won something! I received a prize for being selected to have my post published on the Kleenex Mums website and I'm also in the running now to win an ipad. However, I did just recently treat myself to an ipad 2 so I was wondering what I would do with another one if I did (by some great miracle) win. I think the next pic answers that question!



Yes I might actually get a turn on "my toy" if we had another one in the house!

Anyway, ipads aside! It really was quite nice to see my post on another website along with the little write up and photo. So please, have a wander over there and click on the like button if you don't mind. I don't think it will make any difference to my chances of winning but it'll just be nice to know I have friends and family who cared to take a look!

xxxxx

No comments: