Search

Wednesday 7 September 2011

A long, long time ago in the month of May we .......



celebrated this special boy's 8th Birthday!




I love him 8 times over (and more) because:


1) He's my firstborn.

2) He's such a well-mannered boy who I'm proud to call my "son"!

3) He just adores playing sport (which I'm so glad of because I think thats important for boys).
Plus he's quite good at it!

4) He keeps me on my toes in the mornings with his very calm, laid back approach to getting ready for school!

5) He loves reading (another of my silly quirks which I happen to think is very important).

6) Sometimes when he's talking to me he comes out with the most amazingly mature words.

7) His favourite saying is "We're Evans' - we don't quit!"

8) He can now tie his shoe laces - hooray!

xxx

No comments: