Search

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Along came August with ..........


..... another special Birthday!

Our precious princess turned 5!

I love this little girl more than any words can describe but I'll give it a good go.

Number 1: I love that I have my very own shopping partner who seems to love shopping almost as much as I do!


Number 2: I love the fact that she loves to bake and has such a sweet tooth for cakes just like her Nanna Evans and Grandpa Irving.


Number 3: I love the way she's like a little sponge absorbing all the things her early years at school have to teach her!


Number 4: I love that she's a little Math's boffin - must take after her mom!


Number 5: I love her just because she's my little girl!


As you can see she had a lovely Birthday filled with lots of girly treats and special fun.

No comments: