Search

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Happy Australia Day!!!!

We're celebrating our 3rd Australia Day today!

I asked everyone at the breakfast table this morning what they liked about Australia.

Ross: "I like Australia because we can swim!"


Madison: "I like Australia because its hot!" (And boy is she right! 41 degrees today!)


Gethin: "I like Australia because ............." (He's still getting back to us on that one.)


Paul: "I like Australia because I'm getting to build our dream home!"

Michelle: "I like Australia because we get to go to Kings Park whenever we want for fun, family picnics!"

In my desperate attempts to get a half decent photo of my 3 I eventually resorted to my tried and tested photo pose which seems to be the only way I get these 3 monsters precious treasures to look at the camera and smile!



HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYBODY!









No comments: