Search

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Project house: Week 3

Sorry for the photo overload but its the only way I can truly document this build! Plus its really exciting!!!
The picture below shows our front door frame! I just love my front door!!!! I think my family are already fed up of hearing how much I "adore" this door! But its really cool and the "wait for it" - it was free! (Well kinda free)


We now have internal walls with the laundry, kids bathroom & toilet, kids bedrooms and my parents study all done!



Outside view of where the alfresco will be, with a sliding door into the open plan dining room/lounge/kitchen. The middle window is the theatre room and the sliding door on the right is my parents lounge.


Top end of the passage looking at the doorways to the boys rooms.


Gethin's bedroom.


Passage way down to Maddy's room and the kids bathroom & toilet.


Laundry




No comments: