Search

Sunday 5 August 2012

Project house: week 4

WARNING!!!!!! More house photos coming up!Feel free to log off if you've had enough of me posting crazy pictures of walls,bricks and door frames!

The walls are literally flying up at the moment - everytime we take our weekly drive down to our block I am truly astounded at the progress that has been made.

Here's a quick phot recap of the happenings this week.

A view of the main part of my parent's flat.



Mom and dad's bedroom.


The front door is in! Did I mention that I love my front door?


And the last two pics are of the front of the house.




Its crazy because at this stage of the build, Paul and I wander around the house saying, "Yikes these rooms look small!" But everyone who's built before reassures me that it only seems that way for now and that once all the walls are up and the roof is on it will seem bigger. I hope they're right!!!!



No comments: