Search

Monday 1 December 2008

Busy weekend.


Where does the weekend go? Before you know it, its over! Actually, if I'm honest I hate Saturdays. It feels like I'm the only one in the world who spends Saturdays without her husband around! And so, the more Saturdays that I have to endure on my own, the more I hate them! Oh well, at least it won't be like this forever!
To pass the time on Saturday I took the kids to Millie's Madhouse - one of my favourite places to go with kids! While they play and use up energy I sit with Gethin and have lovely hot chocolate and a nice meal. The kids have fun and I get some time out!
Sunday is our "family day" so we started off at Church and then went out for lunch (if you call Burger King out for lunch). Then it was off to visit Sharon and invite ourselves for dinner! In between the visiting I took Maddy and Ross to a birthday party where I got to sit for another 2 hours and just watch them play!
All in all, not a bad weekend!
Today has been a very uneventful day. Ross stayed home from school - I should say because he's sick but he isn't. He was so tired this morning and its freezing outside and Gethin was still sleeping and has a bad cold. Enough excuses? Bad mommy! I know but we don't let him do that very often and he is only 5!
I was going to attempt to put the Christmas tree up today but I've spent all day doing washing and when Gethin's been awake he's been so miserable that he won't be put down. Maybe tomorrow or tonight when everyone's in bed!
Only 20 more sleeps till my parents arrive! Yay!!!!

1 comment:

kikimama said...

Hiya, I love your photos!