Search

Thursday 4 December 2008

Deck the halls with boughs of holly........



Its done! The tree is up! It was quite fun actually. We started this morning after Ross had gone to school. Madison and I put the tree together and then put the lights on. She was so cute and even put on the Santa hat to do it! Santa's little helper was having so much fun that I decided to let her put a few decorations on as well! Just when I was starting to feel overwhelmed with all the chaos and mess, Paul suggested we go out for some lunch before he had to go to Uni! I'm never one to turn down a meal out so we halted all "tree decorating" proceedings and got ready to go out. We didn't have much time as Paul wanted to get a new coat as well so we had a quick lunch at Starbucks and then went our separate ways.
When Ross was home from school later in the afternoon we finished off the tree. The bottom branches were rather loaded shall I say. Maddy crammed as many decorations as she could on one branch! Every now and then I couldn't resist the urge to reposition them but she was having none of it so I had to wait until they were all in bed to get it more balanced!

No comments: